Here is a list of all the Stadiums in the Bay Area and my ranking of each.
- AT&T Park– This is number one for many reasons and will always be number 1 in many peoples books. The amazing sunsets that hit the bay are ones that many fan will never forget. If you get a chance, I would recommended sitting at the very top because you can see across the whole bay.
- Levi’s Stadium– The newest and most high tech stadium in the Bay Area. Everything is very open and modern. Even fans that aren’t Niner fans like this stadium.
- SAP Center– Some bias here since I technically work for this company but hey it is one of the best. Also known as the tank, it is considered one of the loudest stadiums to play hockey in.
- Oracle Areana– Eh, not as bad as O.CO, but needs some work.
- O.Co Coliseum– It is last for a reason. There is nothing too great about this place. Good luck to the Raiders and A’s.